Home Forums Shifter Karts any info on GOLD kart?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Reinhardt 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Austin Garrett
    Participant

hey eeveryone,
    New member here. Recently picked up a Gold chassis shifter kart. Body work looks original and is stamped cik 99. I’m assuming that is the year of the chassis. I’m racing on a shoe string budget for fun. I think I got a decent buy on the chassis. It needs a lf rotor and rear caliper otherwise its in great shape. I found Gold Kart website it is a righetti ridolfi chassis. Are these karts any good or can they be made competitive?

On another note I have just bought a yz 125 setup so I’m almosr ready to go. So I think anyways. Any info is much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance,
    Austin

David Cole
    Keymaster

Here is the best bet to start: http://www.goldkart.com/

Not sure of any American companies bringing in the chassis as of today.

Chris Reinhardt
    Participant

Gold Kart was a Righetti Ridolfi product I believe and was imported by John’s Kart Shop in Chicago that is no longer.  John has setup shop in Nashville as Kart Warehouse,  he would be the guy to talk to here in the states…

I see Righetti picked up the All Kart name, and is building chassis, not sure what exactly they are….

CR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.