--> Animal Laydown rules – ekartingnews

Home Forums Briggs & Stratton 4-Cycle Racing Briggs Animal Animal Laydown rules

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Matthews 4 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Gino Giannopoulos
    Participant

And the rules might be found? spec clutch, rod, pipe, fuel, oil…..?

Building a laydown sportsman for COTA. July 2014

Hope to see the Midwest organizations support COTA July 2014

John Matthews
    Participant

Hi Gino,

Let us know when you find the rules…. That’s definitely something I could shoot for since this year is being consumed by my business expansion.

Hope all is well in AZ.

Cheers,

John

Gino Giannopoulos
    Participant

John,

Hope all is well in your part of the world.

Benn has already started building his KD designed Animal Sportsman for COTA-July.

Soooooooooo, I guess I’m forced to build one too!!! COTA-July

Our SWKA/PROAUTOSPORTS world formula class for road racing has really expanded. It really a blast to go slow..slower and work on driviing skill instead of stupid fast speeds. But still have one of those too!

maybe Mike C can put one together too??? Tell him to call Benn

Gino

mike clements
    Participant

Gino, I would love to run an Animal or WF with your group. I have a RH engine laydown kart and that would be about the right speed for me.

I have an LO-206 that I’m going to run with Bernies group at PKRA. Obviously in the “Really Heavy” class.  :-(

??    What is COTA ?  What gears do I need for Firebird ?  Will chain drive last the entire race ?   Alcohol or gas ?

Thanks, Mike @  480-704-4087

John Matthews
    Participant

Gino, I would love to run an Animal or WF with your group. I have a RH engine laydown kart and that would be about the right speed for me. I have an LO-206 that I’m going to run with Bernies group at PKRA. Obviously in the “Really Heavy” class. :-( ?? What is COTA ? What gears do I need for Firebird ? Will chain drive last the entire race ? Alcohol or gas ? Thanks, Mike @ 480-704-4087

Hi Mike,

COTA is Circuit of the Americas, home of the US Grand Prix in Austin TX. Benn should be able to answer the rest….

John

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ekartingnews