Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis Aluminos and CRG shifter chassis

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cory-Milne 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cory-Milne
    Participant

I have (3) skusa legal shifter karts for sale. These karts will be sold as rolling chassis or complete karts
    all prices are negotiable

(2) 2013 Aluminos Chassis

(1) CRG Black Star

#1: The first chassis I have is Daniel Brays #3 S1 chassis from the Vegas Super Nationals. Daniel took 3rd in vegas, the kart is fast and all sorted out. The kart comes with full magnesium components with your choice of ceramic or steel brakes.

Complete Kart: $12800 full magnesium components, with Aluminos prepared 01 motor and radiator.

Chassis only: $5400 full magnesium components with ceramic brakes

Chassis only: $5000 full magnesium components with steel brakes

#2: the second chassis is the exact same chassis as Daniel Brays. The chassis only has vegas on it and was raced by a driver in S5. The two Aluminos chassis are identical in every way. This thing has been prepped and maintained by aluminos and ready to roll.

Complete Kart: $12800 full magnesium components, with Aluminos prepared 01 motor and radiator.

Chassis only: $5400 full magnesium components with ceramic brakes

Chassis only: $5000 full magnesium components with steel brakes

#3 The third kart for sale is my own personal S1 shifter kart. The kart is a CRG Blackstar the chassis was only run at the rocky mountain pro kart challenge race at grand junction and Saturday summer nats, the kart is practically brand new.

Complete Kart: $12400- full aluminum components and ceramic brakes. Comes with an Aluminos prepared 01 motor wand radiator.

Chassis only: $5200- full aluminum components and ceramic brakes

Chassis only: $4800- full aluminum components and steel brakes

If you have and questions or would like pictures please feel free to

call Cory at 303-902-4732

or

email: cmilne@progressivepcs.net
    serious inquires only please

Best Regards

Cory Milne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.