Home Forums General Karting Discussion A Real Karting Life: Supernats 2015

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ken Schilling 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

matthew odonnell

The Superkarts USA Supernationals is the largest karting event in the country and this year 2015 supernats XIX had a brand new location at the Las Vegas Convention Center. SKUSA’s Supernats 19 had champion drivers come from around the world to compete for victory, for me it was my first semi-pro event stepping up from the SKUSA novice S3 class so realistically I accepted that I was probably not going to win this years Supernats but Mrs True Racer and I gave it our best and had a great time doing so. Next year is already looking like it is going to be a great year for racing and videos. Many of my fellow S3 drivers are making the step up to S2 next year and we will be taking everything we have learned from this years Real Karting Life videos and many more video plans to make 2016 the best year yet and we hope you can join us in the venture. Thank you very much for watching Subscribing helps us out immensely and we look forward to seeing you in the next episode.

Porsche Driving Instructor, Sim-Racing Expert, Shifter Kart Novice and a Former Marine

Ken Schilling

Love this Matthew!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication