Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 99 CR125 Mod Moto Engine, new ignition, PWK Carb $1900 shipped!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Joseph Keating 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Joseph Keating
    Participant

New Price $1900 Shipped to continental us.

joekeating1@hotmail.com

I had this motor listed as a stock Honda and had some interest in the engine and questions if the motor was really a mod motor or stock Honda. Because of the Boyeson rad valve and the PWK 39mm carb. So I removed the jug to check the cases and jug for maching and porting. I was able to confirm that this is actually a mod motor. The cases have been machined and worked over. The cases are for sure modified. Also the jug does appear to have some port work and the power valve plugs are blended. The piston is for sure a stock 99 and the head runs a stock head gasket and is not modified. So this motor is a mild mod motor. All the rest of the info for parts and time on the engine are correct and listed below. Sorry for the mix up.

It has 3 hours of practice on it from last season and 2 hours from this year. I added all new 99 stator, cdi box, and coil this year from Sharkshifter. The ignition setup is all stock 99 and oem Honda parts. They only have 2 hours of practice on them and I have the receipts from SharkShifter. The ignition setup cost just over $500 alone

The only item that are pictured and not included is the the mychron inline temp sensor adapter.

Included but not pictured is also the silicone lower radiator hose.

Please feel free to ask any questions or let me know if you need more pictures. Engine will be packaged correctly and arrive without damage.

Specs:

99 Mod Honda Engine

worked bottom end/cases, mild jug porting

Brand new 99 stator, cdi box and coil

BR10EIX plug

Boyeson Rad valve with carbon reeds

SharkShifter Cover plates

SharkShifter Stator Cover

SharkShifter o-Ring powervalve plugs

Swedetech CDI Mount

STi Silicone black radiator hoses

Keihin PWM 39mm carb

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.