Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 99 CR125 $1500+shipping

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kuper 4 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike Kuper
    Participant

This engine was originally modified. I put a stock top end on it, replaced the modded pump around with a stock PWM carb, put on a stock reed cage and manifold, RLV pipe and Sweedetech silencer. The engine is complete with ECU, motor mount and J arm. I will include the parts I still have from my conversion to stock moto including the pumparound carb, adjustable ignition, fuel pumps etc. I also have a new fuel pump and mount that is part of the deal. I do not know if the gears were polished or lower end otherwise modified. All of the parts converted to stock were purchased new and have less then 10 hours of time on them. Email me for pics

Thanks

Mike Kuper

mkuper1@msn.com

David Fimeri
    Participant

I know it’s low but would you accept 1000

David Fimeri

Mike Kuper
    Participant

David,

That a bit lower then I want to go right now, thanks

Mike

David Fimeri
    Participant

Just come into some money. I can offer 1300 if it’s still for sale

David Fimeri

Mike Kuper
    Participant

David

I listed the motor on eBay. Starting bid is $1300.00 plus shipping. So far there aren’t  any bids. The auction ends in 6 or 7 days. I will let you know if it sells or not. I did find some more parts I’m including if you want to check out the listing.

Mike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication