If you are looking for a simple cargo trailer and don’t care about aesthetics, this is a great deal. You can always add a fresh coat of paint, and a layer of 3/8 plywood on the floor and have a good trailer.
I used this trailer for road racing (laydowns). There are two racks (only one pictured in the link below) that can be used to stack karts (laydowns or sprinters). The racks are easily removable via safety pins.
• Comes with the shelving on the side, 2 removable center racks (pins hold them in) (only one shown), and the front workbench. The workbench has racks to accommodate milk crate bins.
• Heavy duty axle (6 lug) (5,200lb I believe).
• Goodyear Marathon trailer tires (ST 205 75R 15) with plenty of tread.
• Spare wheel /tire included.
• Rear stabilizer jacks.
• Low profile deck & ceiling height offers excellent aerodynamics if pulling with an SUV.
• Includes clear title with no liens
Length (box): 12’
Width (box): 6’
Overall height: 82”
Back door: 48×58”
Side door: 29”x57”
Interior height: 5’8”
Trailer weight (with 2 racks, shelves, workbench, and spare tire): 1,600lbs
4 bar electrical hook up.
NOTE: Contents (milk crates, tables, vice, grey box, etc) are NOT included in this sale.