Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 4 Yamaha KT100 engines. All Fast!!!!!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FREDDY SANDOVAL 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Selling all of our Yamaha KT100’s

2  yamaha engines are really fast and strong, 2 races after rebuild $700 each

The other 2 yamahas are good running engines (back up motors ), no mount, no clutch, only carb.  $500 OBO

Note: I sold the pipe on all Yamaha engines, but will include a 3 hole can

HPV engine package is sold. Sorry.

Also have a few clutches L&T 3 disc wet clutches, and horstman 2 disc dry clutch.

Contact me for more info, or pics at FASTRACERFREDDY@AOL.COM

We’re selling all of our chassis also, total of 4, 2, 2014’s Tony Karts, and 2 Ricciardos, can sell as full rollers or with engines above, your call.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

Pending sale on all 4 motors.

I’ll be home all day, Richard. Thank you.

HPV Sold.

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

HPV engine package sold. Thank you ekn, and Ian.

William Martin
    Participant

“One very fast HPV 4, complete package, mount, carb, filter and box, pipe, clutch (need a new driver, all the teeth are gone )”

Dude must be really old.. 🙂

FREDDY SANDOVAL
    Participant

William

Please help me understand your point, as I don’t understand your approach.

Don’t know if needed more info? Have any questions how the driver got shreaded off the teeth due to miss adjustment on the chain tension, or just miss representation of my equipment?

I’m a very honest man and full of integrity, and I appreciate other real man being straight with me.

Is there any issue I need to be aware of, that you wanna tell me about?

Please let me know, as I am very flexible. And please correct me if I’m wrong, so that I can make it right, as my reputation is very important to me. Thank you, Freddy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication