Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. 38 Foot Gooseneck Living Quarters trailer KART SPECIFIC Build

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Willy Renella 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jerry Brown
    Participant

I have a 38 Foot Millineum Gooseneck Living quarters trailer going on the market. I purchased the trailer new in Dec of 2012. The Price of the trailer was 52 thousand at that time. I have added a Dometic remote control 24 Foot awning with wind and rain sensors ( 1 year ago). Placed all new flooring in the trailer to include black rubber diamond plate in the garage area. I added a three camera system to the trailer, a 46 inch flatscreen in the garage area for video and data. The trailer has 3 , 6000LB dexter torsion axles, GVWR is 18,000 pounds. There are two 5000 BTU AC Units with heat strips and a propane furnace as well. The trailer has 2 75 gallon grey and blackwater tanks and a 150 gallon fresh water tank, There is a full bathroom with shower, seperate toilet, vanity and sink. The kitchen has a gas stove and microwave as well as a top of the line Dometic fridge freezer. I added a Direct TV satillite system and there is a 42 inch flat screen in the living quarters for it. Shor power is 50 amp and there is a Factory maintained Onan 7500 watt commercial generated with an Onboard 18 gallon tank.  There are ample cabinets and workbenches and every pit pal accessory known to man. 2, 64 inch tire racks and two 48Inch tire racks, engine stand, fuel jug holders, paper towel cabinet, sprocket rack, multiple cord and strap racks and spray can racks. There are two units that allow you to hang 2 streeter stands on the wall. The Maximum width for entry is 72 Inches – there is room for 2 roll away tool box’s to sit side by side perfectly against the wall. I recently added 12 Ply G rated tires (6,000 Miles) and they perform flawlessly. There is a spare and 2 propane tanks with new lines. Hydraulic foot with switch and upgraded wide aluminum steps to get in. The trailer is virtually immaculate inside and is race ready, EVERYTHING WORKS as it should – no surprises – freshly detailed it looks almost new. We upgraded to a double stacker and a hauler – my 3/4 ton hauled this with ease but a Dually is the ticket in my opinion. Leather upholstery and sleeps 3 or 4 comfortably. Trailer is located 15 minutes from Orlando FL – can deliver within FL for gas – out of state by mile. 29,000 OBO

Nick Tucker
    Participant

Please send photos to mwracer70@aol.com

how big is the garage section?

Jerry Brown
    Participant

The Garage Portion of the Trailer is just over 20 feet. It has the Extra foot added to height and I didn’t mention it is the smooth screwless exterior. While the Frame is steel – the studs and truss system is all aluminum.  Pics are available upon request

Willy Renella
    Participant

I can vouch for the trailer and seller, it is in great condition, buy with confidence.

BC Racing NA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.