Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 3 cadet kart sale. Tony Kart, Benik, Rotax, MiniRok, Yamaha

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Richard Dybdahl 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Richard Dybdahl

3 Good cadet karts up for sale. All are in good shape and ready to race. All prices are negotiable but fair. Interested in a chassis or motor only? Sure. Interested in a different motor on a different chassis? Sure. Interested in different wheels on different kart? Sure. Interested in buying a small part off one of the chassis to make my karts incomplete? Nope. Call me/text me 3two1-four3six-7577

$1400– Older (2011 maybe?)Tony Kart Rocky 900mm chassis. Great for the Yamaha Rookie class for kids coming up from kid karts. Wheels, Clutch and sprocket included, just not pictured. Also have an almost new set of MG tires to put on it.

$2800 – Great kart for advance racers or beginners. Some of the best racers run Tony Karts. This one is in great condition, always taken care of. Rotax motor is great, always starts and runs great. Decals are newish and look great. The extra “sponsor” decals come off easy.

$2200 – Nice Benik kart with blueprinted Woljter minirok. Great chassis, I’m sure you’ve heard of them by now. This one is straight and ready to race. Motor is running good with about 5 hours on it since last rebuild. Older harness but it works. Any questions just ask. Won’t find a cheaper competitive kart.

Richard Dybdahl

Bump, New prices…

$1000 for yamaha/tony Kart

$2500 for Tony Kart/ Rotax

$2100 for Benik with Rok

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication