Home Forums Road Racing 2017 KART MARRS' schedule

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Norman 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

See the 2017 schedule is posted @ http://www.kart.org/ .

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Any update on the tentative Garnett date or the TBD date in April?

Linda Baldus
    Participant

With HPT on the schedule, that 2nd Garnett date comes off. Don’t know why that hasn’t been changed on the website yet.

As for April, it is my understanding the guys south of the Red River were hoping to get something going down there so MARRS was keeping that date open but looking less likely all the time. Either Jim E. or Austin may have more info re: that.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Bryan Norman
    Participant

I’m sure most are aware by now.  Garnett will be hosting the first race of the year April 8th & 9th.  Get them karts put back together and come run historic Lake Garnett!  The section from sprint track to the bridge has been completely resurfaced.  It’s 72 in February, fingers crossed for similar weather!  Hope to you see everyone in atttendance!

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Sure glad you pointed that out Bryan. I had missed that revision.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

I personally went and checked out the repaving a few months back. Just as you come out of the corkscrew to the lower bridge area leading to flatiron is baby butt smooth!!!! This area was getting really bad so, everyone should love the improvement!!! As for the rest of the track, it looked pretty good and should not be any issues.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Kelly Read.

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Great to see everyone @ the 2016 RUSSELL KARTING KART MARRS Banquet last night. Andy B’s in Tulsa is a really neat facility and the food was excellent. Thanks to Tom, James and Maysha for putting it all together so the rest of us could enjoy.

After all the bench racing, it’s now time for the 2017 season. Garnett is barely over a month away.

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Christopher Ragan
    Participant

This is FAST approaching
    Wrenches turning

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Any chance we could get the class structure and/or entry forms up on the website for the April race at Garnett?

Bryan Norman
    Participant

I talked to Maysha Monday and she informed me entry form & schedule was on top of her priority list.  It should be out shortly.

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication