Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2016 Tony Kart with BRAND NEW Swedetech 125 Stock Moto

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Daniel Swanbeck 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Daniel Swanbeck
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Swedetech ’01 CR125 Stock Moto Complete Package for sale with a 2016 Tony Kart Krypton chassis. The engine is still brand new in the box and the chassis only has 3 races on it. It is a proven race winning kart and will be competitive for wins at any track. This engine/chassis is ready to rock with everything you need to go win any class whether it is S1, S2, etc. . .. it’s the best around. What you see here is what you get with the engine package:

http://shopswedetech.com/product.php?productid=59&cat=24&page=1

It is still in the boxes and comes with the SKUSA required pipe for SKUSA legality. This sale hurts very much as my loss is your gain. I paid over $7,000 for this engine package alone. Now I’m asking only $8200 for the following:

-Brand New Swedetech 125 Stock Moto engine package ($7000 value)

-2016 Tony Kart Krypton Chassis (Only 3 races on it)

-Large Tillet fiberglass seat

-AIM Data System

-Large Racing Radiator (Good for hot tracks like Sonoma, etc)

-Extra parts

I also have a brand new set of magnesium black douglas wheels that can be worked into the deal.

Details – For the Swedetech engine package options, it has:

Front sprocket – 17T

Rear sprocket – 26T

Air Box

Chassis Frame Clamp Sizes – 30-92mm

Coolant Hoses – Red

If you are interested I am located in San Jose, CA.

Shoot me an email at:

topkart27@yahoo.com

Thanks!

-Dan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication