Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. 2016 cargo trailer 8.5' x 24' V nose finished interior like new

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Paul M. Petrun 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Paul M. Petrun
    Participant

I’m selling my cargo trailer. Bought it to carry go karts and cars, but have not really had a chance to use it. My loss your gain… I bought it new the beginning of last summer and have towed it maybe 1500 miles total. It was upgraded to 5200 lb axles, and the interior was completely finished. The interior walls were primed and painted, the roof was insulated with reflective foam insulation board, then covered with plywood and painted. There are easily removable racks in the far back to carry race karts. The front has custom cabinets, a countertop, a 110v led ceiling light, and there are three 110v outlets fed through a 100 amp main breaker panel. The electric panel is fed from a shore power plug on the exterior front v nose. It also has a floor vent outlet for a portable a/c unit. There is also lots and lots of e-track mounted on the walls for securing whatever you want, along with four recessed d-rings. Last is a set of bunk beds mounted to the wall that fold up. When folded they only stick out 2″ from the wall. Its ready go for cars, karts, bikes, camping, or anything else your imagination can dream up!
    Heres a craigslist link that has pics

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/tro/d/2016-diamond-cargonose/6289399972.html

Asking $6900  Trailer is located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh, Pa.

Thanks

Paul

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication