Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2015 TopKart Kid Kart – Multi-time National winner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jim Maier 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jim Maier
    Participant

We are selling our backup 2015 TopKart Kid Kart. $2500 as a roller. It is an exact replica of the Kart we just won the WKA National Championship on. This kart was on the track 2 times. Once to make sure it was ready, and another time for a single practice session at a national race. Again, to make sure it was ready. It is virtually brand new, fully assembled, scaled, and setup. Just bolt on your engine and insert your driver. It includes the TopKart USA Magnesium wheels. No tires, but we can include used tires if you want them. It comes with all the lightweight PKT goodies. Basically, no expense spared to make it fast. It has all the right parts. There is nothing faster available. Please email me if interested Jim.maier@gmail.com. I will also consider selling his primary kart which is identical but used. Same price. We’ll need it to finish off the NJ Sprint Series though. Just go tohttp://www.watchbenrace.com to see all the success he had on this kart, including 3 WKA Man Cup Wins, one Man Cup Pole, Man Cup National Championship, and Kid Kart Nationals 2nd fastest qualifier.</span>

Jim Maier
    Participant

Bump, still for sale.  $2300 for this kart as-is.  I’ll sell this and the new backup kart for $4400.  You’ll get the kart he competed on this year as well as a brand new identical backup kart that has just two sessions on it.  Both 25mm and 30mm rear axles and hubs.  All PKT parts etc.  2 National caliber karts and all extras for $4400.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication