Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2015 Tonykart 401 KZ Chassis with 2016 rok shifter Engine mychron 5

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gabriel Urrutia 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Gabriel Urrutia
    Participant

I bought complete package directly from OTK USA and it was built  to world champion Tonykart Factory Driver Marco Ardigo to complete some testing sessions here in Florida , I got a 2016  engine brand new after that and it has about 5hrs from new now  , ready to race .  This is coming as package , mychron 5 is on , frame protectors , vortex factory lightweight  Radiator , water pump and hoses ,  original new style rims , seat number 3 . This package hasn’t been raced yet and has never been involved in accidents ; chassis is  straight  . I drove kart  at OKC for only practices .  whole package with streeter electric kart stand $8000 or $7500 with Otk kart stand ( non electric ) call or text me 321-695-1124

You could easily spend over 11k if you want this package new so it won’t last long , I am getting out of karting as I unfortunately don’t have time for it .. I also have a 7×14 2014 enclosed trailer with brakes that  I could add it to deal $10,000 everything kart package , kart stand and trailer

Gabriel Urrutia
    Participant

price drop $7500 with electric streeter kart stand and $9500 with trailer

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication