Come join us for another exciting year of Kart Racing here in Southern California. Los Angeles Karting Championship is pleased to announce our 2015 License Registration is now OPEN !!! Come see what all the excitement is about and race wheel to wheel with the best competition on the West Coast.
Here are a few details that you need to be aware of before the start of our new season.
• We will be requiring all drivers to be licensed to race. Licensing will take the place of our previous membership. The fee for licensing is $75.00 for the Driver only. Parents will NO longer be required to become a member of the series. If you race in a SKUSA sanctioned class your license will come from them. You will still be required to sign up with LAKC at a reduced price of $50.00.
• ALL Drivers will need to submit their “proof of age” documents to LAKC.
• You will receive a free 2015 IKF rule book.
• $30,000.00 in prizes will be given away throughout the season.
• Online Race Pre-Registration only through MotorSportREG.com. We will have NO walk ups at the track for race registration. If you are unable to make a race event after registering, we will apply that credit to the following month’s race on MSR.
• There will be 9 races in our season with one drop. If for some reason we have a canceled a race, the series will run with 8 races and the same one drop. We will race rain or shine.
• Entry Fees – $85.00
• Wristbands – $15.00
• Transponders – $15.00
• Reserved Pit Spots fees will range between $125 to $225 based on row
All returning LAKC Members must register BEFORE February 8th to guarantee their prior year Pit Spot assignment. If you fail to register before that date you will lose your current Pit Spot seniority established with the series.
2015 LAKC CLASSES
• Honda Kid Kart
• Junior 1 Comer Pilot (beginner class)
• Junior 1 Comer
• TaG Cadet (Iame Mini Swift)
• S5 Junior
• PRD-Senior Pilot (Novice class)
• G1 125 open
• S1 Pro
• S2 Semi Pro
• S3 Novice
• S4 Masters
• S4 Super Masters
• TaG Senior
• TaG Masters
2015 Run Groups
The following is the order and combinations of our run groups for the February 22nd Race.
We look forward to seeing everyone out at the track for our Season opener on February 22nd. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Chris or myself so we can get you taken care of.
Let’s Go Racing !!!