Home Forums Road Racing 2015 KART Enduro NCs July 31-Aug. 2 @ Hallett Motor Racing Circuit

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Schlorer 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Linda Baldus
    Participant

I see the KART Enduro NCs will be @ Hallett in 2015. That will be different.

http://www.kart.org/

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Glen Cherry
    Participant

Works for me !! Hallett is my favorite race to make each year! The kids play, parents BS, The track is fun, the staff at the track is great and KART puts on a fantastic show!!!

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

How exactly will that work, I mean having the Championships in the middle of the season?

Kelly Read
    Participant

Taylor,

KART used to have there national championships in the summer real close to where IKF and WKA had theirs which made it tough for some racers from different parts of the country to go and support other organizations nationals let alone our own. Even though having the KART nationals in October to get away from the other organizations nationals, between cost of HPT, entries and with the weather it made more since to go back. With Hallett’s improvements, that should be a great event.

As for when a organization has there nationals, it doesn’t really matter when they are as this is a separate event even though KART uses it as a series race. National awards are totally different then from the series awards.

Chris Hegar
    Participant

You gonna have some of that BBQ at that there race?

Lindsay Read
    Participant

Chris, if that means you will be there, then absolutely! 😀

Chris Hegar
    Participant

MMMMMmmmmmmmm BBQ

Lindsay Read
    Participant

DONE DEAL! See you in Oklahoma!

P.S. Hallett requires a little more driving. Good thing you have a few months to prepare. 🙂

Chris Hegar
    Participant

I’m retired and in the process of training my protege in the art of cock and cob over powered driving styles. Going to the bar with you cats vs beating myself with a cik kart sounds like much more fun.

Taylor Everhart
    Participant

Ok cool, was just a little confused. Hallett was a fun track and had a great turn-out last season. I hope it makes the Nationals an even better event! I love seeing more karts at the races. Plus, next year my little brother and brother-in-law are going to make some races, should make the TaG class a little more interesting! Good luck at Daytona to you and Lindsay 🙂

Kelly Read
    Participant

With the track improvements (repaving) made last year along with what repairs they are making over this winter, Hallett will and should be every REAL drivers dream to want to race on. Anyone can go straight (except Hegar and I mean Chris) but it takes a real driver to win on a track where there are multiple turns and elevation changes!!!!!

Tyler,

Bring em on!!!  As you already know, if there is something I can help them with just let me know.

Chris,

Hallett is a good track for laydowns but, sprinters love it!!! Elevation changes can/will give laydown drivers a challenge.

Chris Hegar
    Participant

I’m gonna need extra power if it’s got corners, I don’t like corners.

Christopher Ragan
    Participant

Outdoor showers!

Craig Dori
    Participant

Rob Schlorer
    Participant

was talking with the KART office this week – if there is enough interest in filling a World Formula class they would consider adding for the Nat’s.  might be interested in making a trip from the left coast- any other WF interested??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication