Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2015 Intrepid Cruiser Stock Moto Complete Outfit Including Trailer

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ben Cooper 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ben Cooper
    Participant

If you’re looking for a complete shifter kart outfit this might be the package for you! I’m selling my mint condition Intrepid Cruiser with just a few races on the chassis and zero time on a new build 01 Swedetech Honda (new cases, crank, piston etc etc). I raced the kart last year with a ’99 Honda but upgraded over the winter to the 01. It’s been fired up on the stand once.

Chasiss is like new.

Included in the sale are all the tools required to run the kart (contained in a new tool box), extensive range of front and rear sprockets, 5 rim sets, new piston kit, range of jets, chassis spares like track rods and steering column. Numerous consumable parts – nuts and bolts, spark plugs, fuel filters, engine/gearbox oil, various other consumable fluids, Camber/caster pills as well as a complete viper camber/caster set up.  Spare exhaust, set up wheels. Kart has a Mychron 4 dash and download dongle.

Black widow mechanical kart stand included.

Light weight 5×8 aluminum enclosed trailer with insulated walls. This trailer is great – can be pulled by a regular car easily. New 10×10 ez-up canopy. The whole outfit with tool box fits neatly into the trailer.

Please conact me for photos as I’ve no idea how to post them here!

looking for $12k for everything I have karting related.

Tel/text 678 863 8606

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication