Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2015 CRG Dark Rider DD2 $5500

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diego Zometa 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Selling a DD2 kart. The chassis is a 2015 CRG Dark Rider Evo, the motor is a 2014 Rotax DD2. Bought this kart from Stacey at Grand Junction Motor Speedway in August, 2015 and competed in one race and a few practice sessions. This is a fully built, ready to race, national level DD2 kart. Ceramic brakes. This kart has been perfectly reliable and fast.

I don’t have extra tires or a kart stand or any tools to offer with the kart, the kart will come with a brand new mychron4. This is a great deal considering the competitive level of this kart, around 5 hours on the engine since a complete rebuild (rebuilt right before I bought it). Selling shortly after I bought it because I am moving in the spring and will not be able to race it. Kart is currently located in Boulder, CO but I’m willing to ship it.

Asking $5500 obo, feel free to call or text me.

Here’s my craigslist ad, which has pictures and my phone number:

I’m open to offers!

Lowered Price to $6300 because I’d really like to sell this! Willing to ship too.

Updated and lowered to $5500.

All this kart needs to race are new tires! Need it gone by June 1st! I’m open to trades and offers.

Diego Zometa

Do you still have it? email me at diegoeg6@gmail.com. Hours on the motor, condition of the body? just more info and some pics bc your CL ad is down now.

Im second!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication