Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2015 Birel Art RY29 Excellent Condition

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Sebastian Bacon 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

For sale is my 2015 Birel Art RY29. This kart is in great shape. The frame has very few signs of wear. It is extremely clean and there are almost no marks on the bottom or anywhere else on the kart. All the frame tubes are perfectly round. Everything works as it should, nothing is bent and everything is in great shape. I always used frame protectors. I’m moving to a different chassis brand this year. Comes with everything you see including an almost new set of Freeline magnesium wheels.

This is one of the cleanest used karts anywhere. It’s as close to a brand new kart as you can get without actually buying a new kart. Lots of life left in this kart! Priced to sell at $2100.

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  Sebastian Bacon.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sebastian Bacon. Reason: Price drop
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Sebastian Bacon. Reason: Price drop

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

X

Sebastian Bacon
    Participant

Still have this. Make an offer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication