Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2015 Benik Cadet w/Mini Swift motor – $3500

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dimitri Diakoumopoulos 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I am selling my 2015 Benik Cadet kart complete with the IAME Mini Swift.  My sons are moving up to full size karts in 2016.  This kart only raced the SKUSA CA ProKart challenge (6 races) and the just-completed Super Nationals in Las Vegas.  It did not compete the Spring Nationals or Summer Nationals.

It qualified for the main event in 25th place without having to run the LCQ, and it was fast all weekend.  It also finished 3rd in the last 2 ProKart events (Adams & Streets of Lancaster).  The chassis is straight and FAST!!  The engine was blue-printed by P1 Engines and has been fast and reliable all season.  I had a complete rebuild before the SuperNats.

It comes with the original factory wheels, plus I’ll throw in a set of Douglas Aluminums and a set of the Techno magnesiums (normal price $400-$500) for the low price of $3500.  It will not include the MyChron.  Call or text 714-767-3380 if seriously interested.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication