Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Misc. SOLD DELETE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wade Wishneski 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wade Wishneski
    Participant

I am selling a 2015 ATC 7.5 x 16 Enclosed Trailer I had custom built and I am the original owner of this trailer. ATC is one of the top enclosed trailer brands in the market today, this is not a cheap heavy, GA made trailer! Less than 5000 miles. Color is black. Frame is aluminum construction so the trailer is light, will never rust or need to be painted like those cheap trailers in the market.
    Trailer includes the following:
    Full aluminum frame, flush sides no rivets, electric brakes, tandem axles, factory wired 30 Amp plug, included 15′ 30 amp base plug cord, interior overhead lights, two electric receptacles, breaker box, Streeter tire rack holds 3 sets of tires, Streeter axle rack holds 6 axles, (2) 36″ PitPal flip up tables, PitPal fire extinguisher mount and fire extinguisher, PitPal hose mount mount, PitPal fluid cabinet, 8′ aluminum cabinet, suit hanger bracket, jack & spare tire, vinyl interior walls, Poly-laminate floor (indestructible), 10′ E track on floor both sides, Aluminum wheels, removable transition flaps, cover for winter storage, 1990 GVWR unloaded, 7700 GVWR loaded. This trailer is set up for karting and takes up a small footprint and due to the minimal weight can be towed with a SUV or mid size pick up no problem. I paid over $13,000 for this trailer. If you value quality towing to and from the track this trailer is for you!! Title is clear. $8000
    Contact Info:
    wade@spearcoyne.com
    215-459-5736

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication