Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 2015 125cc Modenna KK1 R KZ shifter kart engine

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Steven Kovalovsky 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Steven Kovalovsky

This listing is for a 125cc Modenna KZ shifter kart engine. This engine has a recent rebuild and only has 2 races on it. The engine was built and prepped by CPI Kart Racing, which built some of the fastest engine in the North East Shifter Kart Series, and was in fact the championship wining engine brand.  I am selling the engine with 2 exhaust expansion pipes, 1 MC Racing silencer, 1 Air Filter box for KZ class, and many extra parts such as pistons, rings, cylinder, head, etc. I can also include a Large New-Line radiator with curtain and adjustable mounts for an additional $700. THIS ITEM IS CASH ONLY PICK UP ONLY. If the drive is reasonable I can deliver it. Might be willing to ship if the price is right. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at (201 606 3569).        For photos check out   http://newjersey.craigslist.org/snw/5461379960.html

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication