Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 Swiss Hutless – Swiss 1 EVO Complete Package

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wade Wishneski 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Wade Wishneski

I am selling a complete karting package including everything in the photos and the list of the kart specs, equipment & spare parts below:

• 2014 Swiss Hutless Swiss EVO 1 with a MY09 Leopard (about 4 hours since complete rebuild), X30 radiator, Lithium battery (new in July 2015), Greyhound seat (size 34) new in September 2015.  30/32mm frame, 25mm spindles, 50mm axle.  Kart has approximately 10 races on it and is in great shape.
    • Logan Built electric kart stand & 12V battery – both new in June 2015
    • Coleman remote starter – battery new in April 2015
    • About 25 gears, some are new, most are sizes 77 T- 84T
    • 3 MY09 Clutch hubs, 2 with MY09 gears, one 10T, one 11T
    • 2 MTZ 219 chains – new
    • 6 sets of rear hubs sizes 85 mm – 125 mm
    • 1 complete set of Douglas LV Mag wheels
    • 1 complete set of Tecno Mag wheels
    • Tire mounting tools & MY09 clutch tools
    • Spare clutch
    • Tie rods & heim ends – new
    • Seat struts
    • Exhaust flex & orange flex covering
    • Spare battery – new May  2015
    • Used MIR Race suit June 2015 – new it was $450
    • Aluminum hub spacers
    • Brake pad set – new
    • Complete kit of conical washers, carb rebuild kits (new), cage bearings & spacers for clutch hub (new), water pump bands (new), throttle parts (new), seat mounting bolts, spacers, o-rings, all kinds of misc karts parts many are new

Complete race set up priced to sell, you will not need much with this complete set up, save a ton of $$ and have good spare parts to go racing.  Swiss Hutless karts are imported by Eurokart in NJ and all kart parts can be easily obtained by placing a call to Eurokart.  Very responsive kart dealer!

Price $5000.

Contact Info:

Wade Wishneski

Willing to sell the kart separately including  the Mychron 4, needs nothing to hit the track.  $3700

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication