Home Forums Road Racing 2014 KART Enduro National Championships @ HPT Oct. 3 – 5

This topic contains 75 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Linda Baldus 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 76 total)
  • Author

Kelly Read
    Participant

The LOCAL OPTION class rules are now on the KART web (www.kart.org).

SPONSORSHIP:  There are only 8 classes left needing sponsors as of to date!!  If you or someone would like to sponsor a class, let me know ASAP. I’m in the process of filling these last few spots as we speak.

Kelly Read
    Participant

FYI!!!!!!!

Due to the response I have received, we will be adding one last local option class  (B-STOCK) to the schedule to race 8 on Saturday. The  weight is 465#. If they want to run on Sunday, they will run in the UNLIMITED II class in race 10 on Sunday.

Maysha will get the schedule changed and re post it on the KART web site.

Kelly Read
    Participant

UPDATES:

1) We have added B-STOCK to race 8 on Saturday. It will run/scored separately with the Unlimited, Control Spec I and Sportsman I classes.  UPDATED event schedule will be posted within the next few days on the K.A.R.T. web site (www.kart.org). B-stockers will be combined with Unlimited as ONE class on Sunday.

2) Those pitting where electrical power is, cost is $30.oo per day. There are only 2 spots left available on lower level. These will be saved for possible sponsors needing electrical. Track management or myself will come by during the weekend to collect.

3) Local option rules (excluding B-STOCK and SPRINT TAG SR.) are now posted on the KART web site along with the event information. Here are B-stock and Spring Tag Sr. rules:

B-STOCK: 18+, gas/oil, 465#, 2 x 100cc controlled motors.

SPRINT TAG SR.: 16+, gas/oil, CIK bodywork (14″ max width driver’s fairing).

WEIGHTS:

PRD FIREBALL – 350

PARILLA LEOPARD – 360

ROTAX MAX FR125 – 380

IAME – 30 – 390

PARILLA DRAGON – 400

VORTEX TT – 405

MOTORI SEVEN – 415

SONIK TX125 – 415

4) Out of 35 classes, ONLY 3 left that need a sponsor. $200.00 per class.

Kelly Read
    Participant

UPATE:

Only 3 classes left needing a sponsor. You or someone interested in sponsoring a class, let me know (donnaandkelly@hotmail.com or 316-218-3645). $200.00 per class. You get a reserved pit spot (if you wish), T-shirt, name on that class awards, announcements. Let alone being a major part of one hell of a event!!!!!!!!!

I’m very impressed with the comments that people have e-mailed or text me that they can not wait for this event to happen. As some of these racers said, MT POCKETS and other KART/AMARRS racers have traveled to various parts of the country over the years and supported those events so it’s time to go to there event and support them.  Yes we have always enjoyed those events and just from us, we are happy to see some of those racers coming back to our play ground.

Kelly Read
    Participant

UPDATE:

1) We have added a SPRINT BRIGGS LO206 class. 16+, 375#, sprint chassis/CIK bodywork (14″ max nassau panel), gas (NO ETHANOL), engine rules per 2013 B & S LO206 rules. RLV 5506 or 5507 pipes with RLV 4104 (B91XL) silencer only.  This class will run in the same races with the B & S Animal Sporstman and jr classes. Runs for it’s own awards including the famous TRIAD like all the classes will be running for.

(Maysha will get the event schedule located on the KART web revised and re-posted soon). She will also have the classes sponsors with each class. Keep these people in mind and be sure to thank them at the least.

2) ALL classes including the above now have class sponsors!!!  THANK YOU ALL who sponsored a class. 37 classes total and all having a sponsor is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No reason anyone can not make this event now!!!  Only thing left would be a weed eater class NOT!! LOL

3) All LOWER parking is full.  Plenty of parking up on the UPPER level but no electrical.

THE MAN

Kelly Read
    Participant

Racers have asked if the garages up on the 2nd level are available??

YES!!  $100.00 per day. Includes electrical & air (no hoses I think). If you are interested, contact one of the track managers (Dwight) when you arrive and they will take care of you.

I THANK all those who have PM, e-mail, text or talked to me in person on what I have put together to make the 2014 KART/MARRS RUSSELL KARTING SPECIALTIES ROAD RACE CHAMPIONSHIPS event something special. Seeing 300+ entries will make it worth it!!!!!!!!!!! Come on racers you will not want to miss this event.

FYI, We should have RADIO.COM at this event.

THE MAN

Linda Baldus
    Participant

So what is RADIO.COM? Are you saying we will be on the radio, or there will be an announcer on the PA, or we will be able to tune a radio to that FM station and hear the announcements in our pits?

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

Isn’t that what it is called that we can watch on our computers on like we did for Mid Ohio??   If not, correct me!! This could be my first mistake?? LOL

David Cole
    Keymaster

Are you talking about Race-Monitor.com Kelly?

David Cole - EKN Managing Editor

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Yes, that is Race Monitor, and WOW. I’m excited!

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

David,

YES that word!!!!  U knew what I meant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Linda Baldus
    Participant

Kelly, I don’t know how anyone could assume that when you said RADIO.COM you were talking about Race Monitor!

Keep on kartin'. llb
    Raymore, MO
    lindabaldus@hotmail.com

Chris Hegar
    Participant

wtf

Chris Hegar
    Participant

This site is having a spaz when I ask questions

Chris Hegar
    Participant

Test

test

Lyle Clark
    Participant

Kelly, do you have sponsors for all classes?

Lyle Clark

Trailer-Alarms.com

Kelly Read
    Participant

Chris,

U R a SPAZ!!!!!!  LOL

Lyle,

Would you like to sponsor a class???  I sponsored one myself and would be more then glad to give that one up if you do. If so give me a shout at 316-218-3645.

Chris Hegar
    Participant

I’ve got something you can sponsor.

Lyle Clark
    Participant

Chris, if I wanted to sponsor old and slow, I wouldn’t pick you. LOL. I’ll stick with Kelly.

Chris Hegar
    Participant

I’m hear for the long haul I don’t need to be fast I will just outlast them!

By the way the Super 8 Forbes is down to just rooms with King size beds. Pile on boys it’s gonna be a long night.

Joe Street
    Participant

Here is a Teaser video for this years Nationals at HPT. Thanks to everyone who allowed me to use their videos to make this. Stay tuned for a track Preview and a race preview. Anybody with videos or photos of their class and would like to contribute them for the other 2 videos, please let me know.

Joe

Chris Hegar
    Participant

That’s cool.

Bryan Norman
    Participant

Anyone interested in purchasing Hoosier tires at HPT, I will have some available to sell.  If you know what you want and would like to place an order I can order and deliver to the track.  I will be putting an order in this week or next.

I currently have some 22150 in R60 & R60A & 22450 in R60, which is what most laydowns run.  Please let me know if you are interested in purchasing some tires for the nationals.  I only have a limited quantity remaining, so if you think you will need some Hoosier tires at HPT, feel free to let me know and I can get you taking care of.  Feel free to PM me via this site or you can contact me direct at 785-304-9701, please leave a message if I don’t answer.

Thanks

When it's raining I'm drinking!

Hoosier Tire Dealer

Kelly Read
    Participant

Joe,

Didn’t catch it earlier but it is FRIDAY – SUNDAY. SORRY!!!  It still  AWESOME!!!!!!

As far as this video you put together, as a representative of KART/MARRS, BIG THANKS of what you put together here for our event. Nice to have people out there that want to promote road racing no matter where they are from!!!!!!  THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all,

As for parts going to be available at the track, RUSSELL KARTING SPECIALTIES, HEGAR MFG, HE ENTERPRISES, MISI KART PRODUCTS to name a few, will be there and should have parts. There will also be racers like MT POCKETS, BALDUS RACING  that will have certain parts if needed.  Keep in mind RUSSELLS is not far from HPT and if you let them know any last minute items you have forgotten, give them a call by Thursday of the event as I know they would be more then happy to deliver parts to you at the track.

Joe Street
    Participant

Yep, my bad, sorry, I believe I do have the dates correct, but it is Friday to Sunday. Will work on a fix and re-post. Also working on a track Preview.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication