Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 Ikart CBX RM2 with 08 Leopard

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gary Peterson 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Gary Peterson
    Participant

Listed on eBay here – http://www.ebay.com/itm/252413520262?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Perfectly straight, scales within 2 lbs per corner. I will include 1 rear sprocket (size is buyer’s choice) and a front driver of either 10 or 11 teeth.  Spare parts include brake rebuild kit, rear bearing cassettes, tie rods, a Soft and X-Hard axle (in addition to the Medium axle installed), and full set of new Bridgestone tires. Kart currently has a Tillet T12 size medium large seat installed.  Kart will be 100% ready to race upon delivery however I would recommend a digital gauge be installed first.  I do have a Mychron gauge set for sale separately if buyer is interested.  Kart is located in Rochester, NY and is also listed for sale locally.  We will be travelling thoughout the northeast this summer.  I can coordinate delivery to Pittsburgh International Race Complex, Oakland Valley Kart Track, F1 Boston, or New Jersey Motorsport Park.  Motor has top end with 2 events on it (about 1.5 hours).  Bottom end has 8 events on it (about 6 hours).

• This topic was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  Gary Peterson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication