Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 FA chassis w/ new 206

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan Williams 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bryan Williams
    Participant

Just in time for Christmas! Kart has brand new graphics and fresh powder coat job. Nice gloss black that is easy to keep clean and look awesome. Brand new never started popular 206 package is on the kart and including enough “break-in” oil plus a full oil. Also comes with 2 chains and 2 other gears of your choice. Has a new 60th on it now so will be a total of 3 gears. Sale also includes 3 spare axles, a hard, soft and a cut down med axle on it that has a slight bend but could easily be straightened. Also have a spare steering shaft, 5 ties rods with 2 brand new heims, couple seat braces. Wheels in the kart now are Douglas low vol. mags with some decent used ylc’s also including a set of Douglas aluminum with a used set of evinco blues. To make this a complete ready for the track package I am also including a kart stand. It is a homemade one that a buddy of mine welded up. Rolls nicely. Has a size 4 otk seat in it currently but also have a brand new never mounted size L tillet t11 seat available for additional cost. Will also be throwing in the stock otk wheels. Delivery possible. 2750.00 Have lots of pics.
    located in Cen. California

https://imgur.com/gallery/NqjP7

call or text 661-444-1348

Roy Brewer
    Participant

hello!!

if still available please text where your located as I’m in reno nevada….775-250-8225

Bryan Williams
    Participant

Still available. Price dropped to 2200$. Need this thing gone. Will separate if need be.

Bryan Williams
    Participant

Still available. This is a really clean kart, nice and straight. Need to get this thing out of my garage. 2200$$$

Have pics of bottom of chassis also

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.