Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 CRG Road Rebel w/ MRC 2001 Honda pkg

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dan Ashapa 9 months ago.

• Author

Peter Hudson
    Participant

Good clean chassis and body work. Has the Ceramic/dural ven05 brakes. (MRC) 2001 stock Honda complete engine package SKUSA legal and ready to race with 2 race weekends on fresh top end. (I was told when I bought the chassis is was the Zuera model but I dont know how to confirm that)

Package deal includes: Mychron 4 data logger (with GPS) two sets of Douglas low volume mags with evinco reds, plus 1 set aluminum rims with rain tires.

Currently set up with front brakes but also includes a set of front spindles without brakes for running TAG classes.  Lots of other spares too! including turbo tire changer.  I’m getting out of karts so I can be generous with the stuff I throw in.

AND a Kartlift HD electric kart stand.

Get the whole race ready package for $7500

I also have a 2008 CRG KT11 with 2 PRD fireballs, extra rims and tires, starter box, with streeter big foot kart stand and lots of spares. this package is ready to go for $2000

Located in Ridgecrest California

peterh4000@gmail.com

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Peter Hudson
    Participant

reply test

Peter Hudson
    Participant

I’m dropping the price to $6500 for the whole package!

Peter Hudson
    Participant

new prices!

$6000 for the road rebel package including kart lift and stuff mentioned above.

And

$1500 for the KT11 with two PRD motors

-Peter-

Dan Ashapa
      Participant

Yo Peter, good talking with you; I’m probably going to buy you’re whole setup if everything checks out. Thanks for the detailed communication thus far.

-Dan

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.