Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 CRG Road Rebel w/ ceramic brake and swedetech 01 stock Honda package

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Matt Wittmer 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Matt Wittmer
    Participant

I have a 2014 CRG road rebel with ceramic brakes. The kart has a swedetech built 01 stock Honda. The engine includes all the swedetech parts that come with a complete in house built stock Honda package. The best stock Honda package available. The kart and engine have very little run time. The previous owner bought the package new raced it one time and then went to a KZ package on a different kart. This kart has sat around not being used since the end of 2014. The kart has the a new 2016 CRG graphics kit on it. The package include an MRC radiator and hose kit with a micron 4. This kart is in amazing condition and would be close to 15k new. I bought the kart to start racing again, but I don’t have the time. $7900 feel free to contact me for questions and pictures of the kart. (405) 361-1214.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Matt Wittmer.

Matt Wittmer
    Participant

Price drop! $7900

Matt Wittmer
    Participant

Price drop $7400

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication