Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2015 CRG Road Rebel for Sale

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Todd Baker 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brock Miller
    Participant

Hey everyone,

A few months ago I picked up a 2015 CRG Road Rebel from the Bondurant School of High Performance Driving. The kart has a 1999 Honda CR125 motor with the six speed transmission and Bondurant rebuilt the top end before delivering the kart to me. I’m looking to sell it as some things have come up that are consuming most my free time and I haven’t had the chance to take the kart out once since owning it. The motor is like new and runs strong, but given that this kart was one of their fleet karts for the school, there are some flat spots on the chassis. I’d be willing to let the kart go as a complete package for $2,000 or would also be open to parting it out if there is something you are interested in. I have plenty of photo’s I am happy to email over to you but for some reason I am having troubles uploading them here at the moment. Feel free to reply here or email me directly with any questions. Thanks!

Brock, email is bmiller8629@gmail.com

• This topic was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by  Brock Miller.

Todd Baker
    Participant

Hey,

Im interested in the kart. Have a friend who works there. He should be back in town tonight. Have him take a look if you don’t mind, go from there.

Todd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication