Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 Arrow X3 Junior and Senior Rotax Kart $3000 obo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stefan Huewe 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Stefan Huewe

Selling 2 Karts. Can be purchased individual or as a package deal. If you take both I can give you a better  deal.

1st.    2014 Arrow X3 with a Rotax senior. Engine is freshly sealed. Great Kart. Well maintained. Only had 4 races done since I bought it. Finished 1st in all 4 races. Kart will come with Mychron 4. Rotax is the FR125. Asking $3000 odo.

2nd.   2014 Arrow X3 Junior. Well maintained and serviced. Engine is freshly rebuild and sealed. Rotax was upgraded to full spec Rotax Evo. Battery Box, Harness, Carb, Exhaust, the whole deal. Kart has 4 races on it since we owned it and finished 3rd in the last race. Kart also comes with the old exhaust, battery Box, wire harness and carburetor. Asking $3000 obo with the Evo Package.

I also have a full RaceCloud Display with Telemetry, Cost was $1200. Will sell the RceCloud for $450 or  if you take both Karts for $5500 obo. I will ad the RaceCloud to the package.

Send email for inquiry to Stefan@huewe.com

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Stefan Huewe.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Stefan Huewe.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication