Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2014 Anderson Maverick with wiwa GasGas 250 superkart for sale

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Noah Stark 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dana Romsey
    Participant

Up for sale is a 2010 Anderson Maverick gas gas 250 mint condition bought to go out and have some fun did not realize how scary fast these things are do not need something this scary selling it. first come first serve price is $6800. Ask for Dana thanks no calls after 10pm please. My cell is 678 559 4379. This kart is mint  and has all the upgrades you would dream about having. Feel free to call and ask detailed questions serious inquiries only. Cash only or USA cashier’s check or direct wire transfer.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Dana Romsey.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Dana Romsey.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  Dana Romsey.
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Dana Romsey.

Dana Romsey
    Participant

Dana Romsey
    Participant

Dana Romsey
    Participant

This is a 2015 Anderson Maverick superkart apologize to everybody for the typo.

Derek Lodato
    Participant

Please provide verification of the chassis year… photo of the frame tag. Thanks

Dana Romsey
    Participant

Yes sir in the morning I will thanks.

Dana Romsey
    Participant

Price drop this is bottom of the Barrel price $6800 or it will sit in my garage.

Dana Romsey
    Participant

2010 Anderson super kart price is $6800 cash it is not a 2015 sorry for the miss understanding I do not want to miss led anyone. I do not know alot about these Gasgas engines. Need this gone out of my garage.  Nought this from ty Johnson.  My number is cell number 678 559 4379 thank.

Noah Stark
    Participant

Where are you located? Take $3300 cash?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication