Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2013 Tony EVK with front brakes and Spares Package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Acker 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chris Acker
    Participant

2013 Tony EVK sold with Shifter and Tag axles

This kart was purchased for my son to go racing, he has chosen not to persue racing and everything is for sale.

Complete front brake set up and Tag brake plumbing for rear caliper only

Standard gold wheels , un-drilled size (L) seat

Can sell kart as a rolling chassis for shifter or front brake TAG setup for larger drivers or road racing. $3,250.00

I have a complete Rotax with mount, clutch, Pipe, Radiator, Mycron all wiring, battery and certificate ready to run recently freshened up with 2 hrs on it.

$2,600.00

I will sell the chassis separately or as a package. I also will make someone a great deal for all of it, with two new sets of non used tires and brand new set of spare wheels, over $1,500.00 in spares, cables, hardware, tubing, Rotax tuning parts, brake bleeder, specialty Rotax tools , Sprockets, Chain, extra new nose,etc to race a weekend. without worry.

I will assist in the shipping of everything to your location, Buyer pays all shipping costs from Bois, ID.

Text me for info 916-517-6769 Chris

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication