Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis SOLD-2014 TbKart Shifter Kart-Price REDUCED

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rene Martinelli 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rene Martinelli
    Participant

For Sale my 30mm championship winning TbKart Chassis.

This kart won the Red Line Oil Kart Championship in Stock Moto Masters Class at Simraceway (Infineon Kart track), with 4 race wins and 6 podiums out of 9 races.

Kart comes with your choice of a standard fiberglass seat size 2, or a L tillett Seat. Your Choice of Axle and front bar stiffness (3 options each), all CRG components, including the Ceramic duralcam ven 05 braking system, full set of Mag wheels with used Hoosier or MG tires. Brand new set of kart decals.

Kart was never wrecked, it only has some bottom chassis scratches as expected from any used chassis, but otherwise the kart is perfect. I can email specific pics.

PM me or email me if you have any questions or need pictures. renemartinelli@yahoo.com

Asking price is $2,450, I will deliver within N. Cali or can arrange shipping to any address in the USA at buyers cost.

Also I have a large Rad and other spares if interested on kart as well as a race ready Swedetech Motor, if interested we can discuss a good price for the complete race ready kart.

Thanks for your consideration

Rene Martinelli

TbKart USA Factory Driver

TbKart USA Factory Driver and 4 time Rotax Team USA Member

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication