Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2013 TB Kart Rolling Chassis or Complete package for sale…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Gannon 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Chris Gannon
    Participant

Selling my 2013 TB SHIFTER Kart Rolling Chassis or as a Stock moto package. Has around 10 races on it. Professionally maintained and built. All race ready specs including all pre-drilled safety bolts. Comes with Steel brakes, 2 sets of douglas magnesium rims, 2 extra steering columns, extra side pod bar, and more. You can expect the usual wear and tear under the kart, minimal scrapeage as I always ran chassis protector. The front nose cone has scrapeage on the bottom side, rear bumper has 2 small pieces chipped off, and there is a small crack in the weld where the plate on steering column connects to the front chassis bar, but this is not structural at all and does not affect the integrity of the kart. Please email or call with any questions.

$1,800 Firm as this is a steal for this kart with all of the upgrades and race readiness. Price is reduced due the small crack in the weld.

I will also sell as a complete Kart with Swedetech Stock Moto with MRC radiator for $6900. Electronics not included.

Call or Text: 561-seven22-942five ..

Pictures at: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/snw/4804992846.html

Keywords: Shifter Kart, Stock moto, tag kart, kart racing, honda, ICC, Leopard, Iame, FL karting, Miami karting, Orlando karting, Tampa Karting, toys, go-kart, cadet kart, junior kart, karting, karts, Palm Beach, Jacksonville, vortex, Rok, masters, swedetech, stock moto, 125cc shifter

Chris Gannon
    Shifter Kart Florida

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication