Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2013 Swiss Hutless Swiss 1 EVO W/P1Leopard

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tom Sherman 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tom Sherman
    Participant

Immaculate kart, very little track time. Comes with National caliber P1 Leopard also with very little time on it. DWT low volume wheels, Mychron 4 2T, Greyhound seat.

This kart was put together for me and I never ran it. Racing plans have changed so I need to sell it. Would prefer to sell complete but will consider parting out. I also have a Coleman external starter, BRAND NEW Sniper V2 never used with a laser chain alignment tool, Stone 1 Person kart stand, RR bead breaker.

Kart complete by itself $5,500 with REASONABLE OFFERS considered.

I will assist with delivery within 100 miles of NY metro area at my expense. Will ship at buyers expense. I am also going to be back and forth from NY to Mooresville NC area over the next couple of months and would be willing to work out a delivery along that route as well.

racertoms27@yahoo.com

Tom Sherman
    Participant

I can email pictures upon request. Tried posting them to ad, but had no luck
    Thanks!

Tom Sherman
    Participant

Clarification on the engine. It IS a MY09 and run at the last SuperNats by Chris Wehrheim.

Willing to drop price to 4500 for kart and will definitely entertain offers. Also will include all additional items listed plus an AMB 160 Transponder for a pretty good package price.

racertoms27@yahoo.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.