Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2013 Kosmic Mercury Rotax FR125 Senior Max – like new

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michael Beckrest 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Michael Beckrest
    Participant

Up for sale is my Kosmic Rotax kart in like-new condition. Asking $3,000. Well over $9k originally invested.

The chassis is made by OTK in Italy and is Kosmic’s premier model (Mercury) with 30mm frame and standard 50mm axle with original ultra-light-weight magnesium components as supplied by factory. The engine is a Rotax Max FR125 Senior. Perfect kart for Senior or Masters/International Rotax class. Total running time of 16 hours with 1 hour on fresh top-end by Acceleration Karting.

Kart is proven fast and will be very competitive for the new owner. Includes original passport and owner manual. I have the kart currently located in Utah, prefer local pickup but willing to help buyer arrange shipping if needed. I have shipped karts in the past and is usually around $200 but depends on location. PayPal also accepted for payment if buyer prefers.

Please contact me directly about the kart for any questions or to schedule a a time to view in person.

Michael

Call/text: (209)-507-2719

michaelbkarting@aol.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication