Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2013 CRG Hero Cadet chassis

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jim 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jim
    Participant

We have clean / straight CRG 2013 Hero Cadet chassis for sale. This is a full rolling chassis with a #1 seat. 2 sets or rims ( CRG & GMZ) also comes with 2 PKT axles. We are asking $1600.00 OBO. We have a Mini-Rok Motor package (motor built by Wotjer) that can be included at $3000.00 OBO. I can send you photos if your interested.If you will be at Super Nats. We can have it delivered to you. Other wise you have to cover the shipping. We do a lot of shipping so we can get it done for not to much money. Please respond or call me with any questions you might have.

Thanks

Jim 303-957-5233 or IBEMACLEOD@yahoo.com

Jeff Fitzgerald
    Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Jim wrote:</div>
    We have clean / straight CRG 2013 hero chassis for sale. This is a full rolling chassis with a #1 seat. 2 sets or rims ( CRG & GMZ) also comes with 2 PKT axles. We are asking $1600.00 OBO. We have a Mini-Rok Motor package (motor built by Wotjer) that can be included at $3000.00 OBO. I can send you photos if your interested.If you will be at Super Nats. We can have it delivered to you. Other wise you have to cover the shipping. We do a lot of shipping so we can get it done for not to much money. Please respond or call me with any questions you might have. Thanks Jim 303-957-5233

<hr />

<div class=”bbp-reply-signature”>Jim MacLeod</div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”></div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”>Jim what is your email, I may be interested, have a few questions.</div>
    <div class=”bbp-reply-signature”>Jeff  704-692-0984, jeff@firstindustrialsupply.com</div>

Jim
    Participant

Jeff my email is IBEMACLEOD@yahoo.com  I sent you a email also so it might have come through.

Jeff Fitzgerald
    Participant

Jim, give me a call I am interested in talking to you about this CRG roller

Jeff

704-692-0984

Jim
    Participant

I tried to give you a call. It went to voice mail and said you didnt have a mailbox set up. Try to call me 303-957-5233 I will look for your call.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.