Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2012 Top Kart Flash with 2013 Rotax Max Evo (Tag sr.)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mitchell Porter 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mitchell Porter
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Up for sale is my immaculate and freshly rebuilt 2012 Top Kart Flash with a 2013 Rotax Max Evo engine package. I only have owned this kart for about a year and originally bought the chassis to race in one of the Briggs 4-stroke categories. I used it to race WF for a season then ended up selling my 4 stroke package and putting a Rotax max evo in it. At this time I did a frame down rebuild and refreshed the entire kart. It’s basically a brand new kart and is ready to race. Includes the following:

~ Second set of wheels

~ Mychron 4

~Kart stand

As far as the rebuild goes…

~I had the frame powder coated light blue

~ New Plastics OEM Top Kart (Front/Rear fender, side pods, faring) Also new side pod mounts and rubber grommets.

~ New rear fender mounting kit

~ New Kart David graphics kit

~ New steering wheel (wide)

~ Brand New rear axle 40mm (Black)

~ New Top Kart fuel tank

~ New skid pan

~ New Intrepid mag hubs

~All New hardware around the entire kart.

~ Brakes completely rebuilt a few months ago (seal kit, new lines, rebleed, new pads and rotor) at Innovative karting in Phoenix.

This kart truly is immaculate and very responsive to set up changes. Right now I have the kart dialed in setup wise for the AZ tracks but I’m sure it varies by track/driver.

TONS OF FUN TO DRIVE AND VERY FAST!

serious inquiries only please!!

asking 2200 OBO

DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD PHOTOS…

Text/call for more info and pictures-  6027174718

Mitchell Porter

Located in phoenix.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication