Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2012 Tony Kart Krypton 32mm- Honda GX390 4 Stroke Speedy Kart Rotax ready

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Wesley Bourne 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Wesley Bourne
    Participant

I’m selling my well maintained 2012 Tony Kart. This kart was purchased as a fresh chassis and a GX390 complete Speedy Kart spec Engine was installed by Orlando Kart Center. As a result it is completely legal to run in the endurance race series at Orlando Kart Center, as well as during Speedy Kart Rental sessions (great for running with your friends who don’t have karts and need to rent one from the track) The chassis has never been bent, never needed an axle and always serviced by professionals..

It comes equipped with a Tillett T11T Seat (medium/large) designed specifically for the Tony Kart chassis as well as additional OTK weights should they be needed for sanctioned races. This is a great starter race kart and the Chassis is well supported locally and will accept almost all engine packages (including ROK / Rotax and other 125cc race engines) for those looking to race multiple classes.

Kart has been well maintained since new, it’s always been garage kept and maintenance done by Orlando Kart Center and a local Motorsports shop. Aim MyChron4 Data Acquisition system and spare parts package including a set of Tony Kart Magnesium wheels included in the price of the kart (Over $750 in extra parts). I am asking $3,200 and NO TRADES accepted. The kart is currently housed in a private garage at OKC and inspection can be arranged at the track for interested parties.   Email wesbourne at gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication