Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Engines 2012 Rotax FR125 Senior Max Engine Package w/ EVO Upgrade

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Felix Ramirez 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Paige Wallin
    Participant

2012 Rotax Max FR125 Senior Max Motor. Full EVO upgrade installed. Has a total of 15 hours of run time since last full rebuild. Full engine package ready to run- includes radiator, exhaust, wiring harness, battery, extra parts, etc. Cylinder is marked with identification code 223 993, which is the legal 2017 cylinder according to 2017 Rotax tech regulations.

Asking $1200 + shipping. Located in Washington. Can send photos upon request.

John Wallin
    Participant

Still available…

Felix Ramirez
    Participant

Hi, I was wondering if your engine was still available. If it is, can you please provide some pictures? Also, do you have a passport for the engine? Thanks, -Felix

Paige Wallin
    Participant

Hi Felix- Yes, the engine is still available. I have attached a link with some photos of the motor, and everything that it comes with. We do have a passport for the engine (shown in pics).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rohykawmvuj7kes/AACAUvpEQHtWp5R07q8GHc_ea?dl=0

Thanks- Paige Wallin

Felix Ramirez
    Participant

Hi Paige,

Thank you for the pictures. The motor looks good. One other question I had, is it pretty competitive? What were the maximum revs you were running before you took it off the kart? Also, one other thing. I couldn’t quite tell with the pictures, does it have both a top and bottom seal?

Thank you,

-Felix

Paige Wallin
    Participant

Hi Felix,

The motor is definitely competitive. We ran the Can-Am Karting Challenge with this motor, and it consistently ran in the top-10. The maximum rev range we were running in was 14,000-14,200, but usually ran in the 14,200 range.

The motor does have both a top and bottom seal.

Thank you,

Paige

Felix Ramirez
    Participant

Hi Paige,

That sounds great. Do you have an email or phone number so I can send you my personal contact information and we can discuss further?

Thanks again,

-Felix

Paige Wallin
    Participant

Hi Felix,

Sure thing. My email is paigewallin17@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Paige

Paige Wallin
    Participant

Hi Felix,

Are you still interested in this motor?

Thanks,

Paige

Felix Ramirez
    Participant

Hi Paige, I sent you an email a few weeks ago but I never heard anything back. Did you get that email? It would have been from ramiref970@gmail.com, which is my email address. If not let me know and I can try and resend it or maybe you can email me so I know I have the correct email address for you. Hopefully your engine is still for sale. Thanks, -Felix

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication