Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2012 Kosmic, KNA Rotax, Tons of Spares.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paulie Harraka 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paulie Harraka
    Participant

Hey Guys – I am selling my 2012 Kosmic complete. Add fuel and go. It has been housed at Mooresville Motorplex for the past 2 years, and I’ve put a total of about 10 hours on the kart and 4 hours on the engine in that time. Selling it because I just don’t have time to get up there.

The engine is a kick ass Rotax built by Kartsport North America. I’ve run it for 4 hours, so there is plenty of time left on it before the next servicing. It’s been well taken care of.

Including tons and tons and tons of parts and pieces. This includes a MyChron 3 Plus, an extra set of wheels, hubs, 2 extra axles, full rotax jet set, complete conversion kit to a Leopard (fuel cables, airboxes, mounts, etc), new brake pads, spare tie rods, VP Fuel Jug, lead weights, heel support, and anything and everything you’d need to go racing and take care of the kart.

This is a well taken care of kart with all the best parts and pieces. It’s ready to go. That said, it is used. The side pods have some scratches and rubber marks, the seat has a few holes from lead weights, and the engine is not “fresh out of the box”. It’s a great used racing kart.

Plenty more pictures I can email. Asking $4,000 for this package. Would like someone to pick it up, but can deliver locally or ship if it makes sense. DM me for more info.

Kart

Parts

Mark Parker
    Participant

glws, if you aren’t racing much do you care to lease out all or part of your garage?

Paulie Harraka
    Participant

I share a garage with someone else. They will be keeping the garage.

Paulie Harraka
    Participant

Left out of ad – also including a new set of Hoosiers still in the wrappers.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication