Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2012 Intrepid Cruiser M2

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ted Hamilton 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ted Hamilton
    Participant

Partial roller — includes everything as show in pic.

50mm axle, complete front end (needs 2 M3 eccentric screws), seat struts, and rear hardware.  Missing nerfs, brakes, bodywork.

$500 + shipping.  (Approx. $200 to ship via Fastenal to your local store…)

2012 Intrepid Cruiser M2 partial roller

Chris
    Participant

Hey Ted,

Very Interested in your cruiser.  Could you give me a little background info on the kart.  Where are you located at?  Any info would be great

Thanks Chris.

chris@stockholmkartingcenter.com

320-583-3218

Ted Hamilton
    Participant

I am located near Winston-Salem, NC.   I purchased the kart from a local guy who wasn’t into karting but had traded an Arrow/Rotax and this frame for his streetbike.  I made an offer, and he took it, and I figured I’d pass it on to others in the karting community rather than see it getting hacked up into a yard kart or something.  It has had the right seatstay rewelded, but I think it was a “patch” weld rather than it snapping off.  Fresh powdercoat, and otherwise straight and very clean.  Feel free to call me at 336.692.3700 8am – 7pm for more info.  Can ship via Fastenal for around $150-200, depending on location.  I sourced the eccentric bolts yesterday and they’re now included.

Ted Hamilton
    Participant

SOLD.  Thanks, Carl!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.