Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2011 Italkart Supersonic V – Pic

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Phil Haddad 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Phil Haddad
    Participant

Selling a 2011 Italkart Supersonic V. Asking $1800 but open to reasonable offers.

Includes:

New bearings (1 race old)

New brake pads (2 practice sessions)

Adjustable clutch cable

Tillet L seat or IMAF M seat (buyer chooses, the Tillet is currently installed)

I do have a spare set of rear hubs and other misc parts that could be included if buyer is interested (tuning bars, rad hoses, extra steering knuckle, etc). I also have all the factory Italkart stickers – currently the nosecone does not have stickers, but the sidepods do (as the picture shows).

Does not include:

A set of wheels or lugnuts. I will throw in a set of used MG Yellows for you to start with. I just don’t have a spare set of race wheels.

This was my first chassis, and would make a great chassis for someone looking to get into shifters. I have done 5 races on this chassis since I bought it last year as well as practice days. It is in pretty good shape overall. Kart is located in Brandon FL, but I am willing to work out delivery to Andersen Racepark, Orlando Kart Center, or Ocala Gran Prix as I race at these venues frequently.

If interested, please text (906) 370 8546 or email me at pmhaddad@mtu.edu. I have more pics I can send as well. I need this gone sooner rather than later so again, open to reasonable offers. Selling to buy a chassis from Supernats.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.