Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Chassis 2012 INTREPID CRUISER V SHIFTER ROLLER (LAST CHANCE BEFORE I CONVERT IT TO TAG!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Darren Newport 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Darren Newport
    Participant

I have a 2012 Intrepid Cruiser V shifter Rolling chassis for sale. Chassis was bought from Champion distribution in March this year, and I planned on running in the NESKS, but only managed to make the final round at NJMP in September due to work commitments and Motor woes, Thus the kart has the grand total of  80 laps on it.

It comes with the following:

TILLET ML Seat fitted in factory position – brand new for last race. MS intrepid seat drilled and fitted once.

Two sets of Douglas Mag wheels, both with less than 40 lap MG yellow tires fitted.

1 set of brand new MG yellow tires, in plastic not mounted.

19″x 10″ Large ELLIS Racing radiator and mount. Water pump, hoses and complete cooling system.

Mychron 3, with water temp sensor and housing and IR lap sensor.

kart lift frame protectors.

The kart is fully built and ready to race and is in stunning almost new condition. Im not sure I will racing next year so this is my reason for selling.

I am willing to sell complete as is, or without the cooling system if requested – whatever works.

Please pm me or email me directly for further info and pictures. Dnewport10@hotmail.com

Kart is located near Reading P.A and I can assist in shipping if required.

Offers around $3700.00

Thanks!

Darren Newport
    Participant

Bump/ Updated. Last chance – Offers welcome otherwise I’ll keep it for TAG this year!

Darren Newport
    Participant

Bump – still for sale!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.