Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2011 FA (OTK) with KPV – F100 SoCal – SOLD!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stu Hayner 2 days, 17 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Stu Hayner
    Participant

This is a beautiful 2011 FA Kart with low hours and a strong blueprinted HPV3. This kart is ready to race the very competitive F100 series around Southern California.

This kart comes with a seat (your size), MyChron, rolling stand, spare gears and more. It is ready to race the next F100 race October 4 at Willow Springs.

$3500

I’d prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense. If your within 200 miles, I can meet you 1/2 way.

Please email or text for pictures and more info.

Stu
    714 305-612three
    stuhayner@aol.com

F100karters.com

Stu Hayner
    Participant

This kart is beautiful and completely race ready.

Stu Hayner
    Participant

I can bring the kart with me this Friday/Saturday to the F100 race at Willow Springs.

If you have karting experience, and I don’t need to spend a day at the track helping you learn about maintenance and driving, (always included), I will bring a selection of seats – fresh race tires for you to install and I will reduce the price $500.

This kart is very nice, and other than installing the seat – it’s ready to race and win.

Go to F100karters.com for race info.

Stu Hayner
    Participant

Sold – Thank you

Stu Hayner
    Participant

Sold – Thank you!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.