Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2011 Birel Shifter – complete sell out – Texas

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Stuart 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Stuart
    Participant

I’m selling my 2011 Birel RY30 shifter with 125cc stock honda engine + everything you need to race at the track. This kart was highly competitive at Katy, TX and SWRC regionals.

Picture (Call or email for more pics)

photo 1

Package includes – 50mm axles (B short, D, F, M), 6 hole tunable wheels and hubs, new style thin disc brakes, 16 position caster/camber pills on front end, and 25mm tunable front axle shafts. It has all the bells and whistles. Comes with 1 set of freeline wheels and one set of Douglas wheels. New set of tires and several sets of used tires.

SRS Stock Honda Engine with less than 10 hours of run time on complete maintenance build by John Sefcik – new piston, ring, crank w/slip fit bearings, all new bearings, etc. New top end kit installed at 4 hours, and again at 8 hours. There was nothing wrong with the motor, just playing it safe. Very good, fast, and dependable motor.

Pump around carb system with Mikuni Dual pump and 38mm PWM (for senior classes).
    SRS reed package with stock intake manifold – new reeds installed with 1 practice session run time.
    Mychron 4 with E-Box, exhaust temp, water temp, and GPS
    RLV R4 pipe
    O-ring exhaust manifold
    SRS 16 inch tunable silencer
    SRS coil mount, Swedetec ignition box mount, exhaust mount, and Aluminos engine mount
    Champion medium radiator
    Transponder with charger and mount

Spares:

Spare chain

14t, 15t, & 16t pinion gears

24t & 26t axle gears

3 spare freeline wheels (broke 1 rear wheel, so you get 7 freeline wheels + 4 douglass wheels)

Acceleration Karting spare nuts, bolts, brackets, etc. kit

Fuel pump rebuild kits

K&N air filter

5 gallon fuel can

10 gallon VP fuel storage drum

Ratio Rite oil mixing cup

At least 1 bottle of every fluid needed (brake, engine oil, radiator etc.)

Chain lube and bearing lube

Complete kart package ready to race – Asking $7300 OBO

Extras for sale:
    Spare parts – $100 or free with purchase of kart
    2 sets of old style freeline rear 50mm hubs – short and standard
    1 pair of spare front spindle axles – new
    2 kingpins – new
    4 tie rods – new
    4 tie rod ends – new
    Modified cylinder to run kart in Honda Modified class (was never installed on my engine. Came with package and was run on another engine)

Driving gear – $300 or $100 with purchase of kart

Medium Bell Karting suit (blue & white)

K1 racegear carbon fiber rib protector

360 plus race device neck brace

VP 54 gallon drum of MS-98 fuel for sale:

At least 40 gallons left. Will sell at $10 per gallon or $350 for all of it.

Two-kart stacker system – $250

Can stack karts and roll them easily into your trailer. Stacker converts to work bench.

The kart is located in San Angelo, TX. Shipping can be arranged if necessary, but I would rather have it picked up and it would probably be cheaper anyway. Delivery can be discussed. I will drive it a few hours out of town to meet up half way if buyer pays one way gas fee.

Contact Info

Stuart Hembree 830-261-1979
    stuart.hembree@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.