Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2011 Birel S3 & Rotax Sr. Max

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mike 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I purchased and built a backup kart for myself at the beginning of this year as I anticipated racing in the Master’s Class at local events in Florida.  However due to my son’s racing taking up a good amount of my time, my racing really hasn’t moved forward at all.  I am selling this 2011 Birel S3 in perfect running condition.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. I am located in Sarasota FL and anyone is more than welcome to visit and check-out the kart.  I also frequently travel to Ocala for their local series with my son, I can bring the kart there if anyone is interested.

Engine was serviced less than 5 hours of driving and comes sealed with passport from Andersen Racing.  I will deliver the kart within 100 miles of Tampa FL.

I also have a second set of plastics with F1 Red Bull decals, either set can go with the kart.

Asking Price:  $3150 OBO

I also have a Mychron which I will include if the numbers work.

Mike  941-806-96 one one

Bump for the weeknd…

Priced reduced and bump for the weekend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Karting's News and Information Leader ekartingnews | an HMG publication