Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 Road Rat XK Kid Kart SOLD

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Strong 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mark Strong
    Participant

2010 Road Rat XK model. Has an 84cc clone motor with 2.4hp. Great running condition, I have had 2 kids run this kart in both autocross and road racing, but it does have its fair share of bumps, bruises, and scratches, and the kids like to cover them in decals that partially fall off. Currently has the governor unattached, but I’ve put it back to the OEM intake and muffler, and have geared it down more for acceleration rather than top speed. Comes with a lot of extras like: custom intake with mini K&N filter, custom exhaust header, extra sprockets and chain, brand new spare chain, spare motor (brand new Harbor Freight 79cc Predator), 2 bored out Carburetors from AGK (cost $45 each).  If you are interested, please call or text me at 256 Four Seven Nine 0118.  If you would like pictures, send an e-mail request to my hotmail account, acr-m goes before the @.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.