Home Forums Classifieds Classifieds – Kart Packages 2010 Italkart TM K9B

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mike Shnaekel 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mike Shnaekel
    Participant

<span style=”font-family: Arial; font-size: small;”> have a 2010 Italkart Rapido V 30mm chassis when I bought the kart it was used twice for practice and I have raced once and practiced for about 2 hours and the kart is very fast and reliable. Kart is in very good shape with little time on motor and kart. The mychron 4 is not included nor is the GPS but I can include the Mychron 4 for $300 and the GPS for $250 to make it a complete package. The kart will come with a set of black douglas wheels with useable tires. Large tillet 1/4 padded seat It has the Musgrave radiator and mount with red hoses. I am moving overseas next year and I will purchase another when I get there. I am very motivated to sell this very nice kart. Please call Mike with any questions (571)338-5499 Shipping is responsibility of buyer I will box and drop off at a local facility in San Antonio TX 78247 Ebay listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/181243281056?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649</span>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.